Modern day living with our beautiful climate begs for spaces to be opened up to let the sunshine and light in and maximise views. Retractable, stacking shutters merge indoor and outdoor living ... extending your space.
Thermowood® Shutters are practical and elegant, custom-made, louvre door shutters, manufactured from a durable, specially engineered wood substitute – extruded PVC – that has been thoroughly tested under stringent humid, hot and dry conditions to ensure longevity.
Whether you want to invite light and a sense of space into your home at the ocean’s edge or in the in the middle of the Karoo, Thermowood® Shutters will deliver on its promise of merging indoor and outdoor living – elegantly.
- Available as Bi-Fold, Bi-Pass, Slider or Cottage Arch configuration.
- Available with centre located tilt rod (middle of the louvres running vertical) or clearview (no tiltrod) options
- Satin White, Magnolia, Lime Wash, Alu White, Holland, Smoke. No custom colours available.
- Max-Min panel width: 600-300mm
- Max-Min panel height: 2900-650mm
- Supplied with hinges, brackets and divider rails.
- Thermowood is not a security shutter system. However, it does come with a lourvre lock pin to secure your louvres in a closed position.
- Varies, depending on your louvre position you choose during the day. Louvres can open to provide a clear view or be at various angles to deflect light and reflection.
- 85% - 100% depending on angle of the louvre
- 3 years